Michael D. Cohn
PrincipalCPA, CISA, CGEIT
Mike is a Principal and the Director of WolfPAC Solutions, where he’s responsible for leading the strategic direction of the group. He provides WolfPAC clients with enterprise risk management (ERM) advisory services and board training to banks, credit unions, fintech firms, and professional service organizations. With over 25 years in the banking and technology industries, he has extensive knowledge in strategic planning, technology strategy and management issues, ERM programs, and corporate governance design. Mike also regularly presents on strategy and ERM trends and techniques at conferences and to industry professionals.
Mike is an avid extreme adventurer, enjoying snowboarding, multi-day back country hiking, and rock climbing. When not acting as a “soccer dad,” he tries to convince his teenage children that mom is really going ice climbing on the family vacation.
- New Jersey Bankers ERM Committee
- Western Bankers ERM Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Syracuse University
- Master of Business Administration from Babson College
- Certificate in Strategy and Innovation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)