Michael E. Kanarellis
Michael is a Principal in Wolf’s Advisory Group and the Director of Business Development and Marketing. His primary focus is to expand Wolf’s Assurance, Tax, and Advisory service lines as the firm looks to organically grow top-line revenue. He also co-leads the Firm’s Healthcare Team, where he’s a subject matter expert in healthcare information technology (IT) audit and cybersecurity. Michael oversees the firms HIPAA Risk Analysis, HITRUST, PCI DSS, SOC 2, and penetration testing services. He also works with healthcare and healthtech organizations of all sizes as they try to meet their regulatory and contractual requirements related to security and privacy.
In addition, Michael works with large technology, food & beverage, investment management, and financial services clients. With over 25 years in the field, he has significant experience in building sales organizations, and executing audit and consulting professional services. Michael also speaks nationally on various security and cyber-related topics.
- Guest lecturer for Northeastern Healthcare Informatics Graduate Program
- HIMSS, New England Chapter, Past Executive Board Member and Treasurer
- HITRUST Assessor Council Member
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and IS from Babson College