Mike is a Tax Principal in Wolf’s Financial Institution’s group. He joined the firm in 1988 and has over 25 years of experience providing tax planning, compliance, and provision services to our financial institution and non-profit clients.
Areas of Expertise
He consults on various tax-related topics including tax law changes, examination support, mergers and acquisitions, and stock offerings.
Education & Certifications:
- Graduate of University of South Carolina
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- First United Methodist Church in Framingham, Treasurer
- MSCPA Financial and Estate Planning and Federal Taxation Committee, Past Member