Mike is a Principal and the Director of Wolf’s Tax Group, where he provides tax planning, compliance, and consulting services to a wide range of clients. He has extensive expertise in corporate, flow-through, and personal taxation, and advises clients on domestic and cross-border issues, mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, and multi-state tax planning.
Mike joined the Firm in 1995 and has over 25 years of experience as a CPA. He provides personalized services to individuals and publicly traded, privately held, and family owned businesses in a variety of industries, including technology, manufacturing, distribution, retail, and professional services.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Advisory Council
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Providence College
- Master of Science in Taxation from Northeastern University