Michaela is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group, where she’s responsible for delivering customized audit services to clients. She has significant expertise planning audit work programs, preparing and reviewing work papers, and analyzing and preparing financial statements. With over 14 years of experience in the accounting industry, she specializes in performing audits for private and public financial institutions, as well as employee benefit plans.
Michaela lives in New Hampshire with her significant other and their three children. When she’s not at Wolf, she enjoys baking and playing floor hockey.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Women in Accounting Committee
- Wolf Employer of Choice Advisory Committee
- Wolf Learning & Development Committee
- Bachelor of Science from Bentley University
- Master of Science in Accounting from Bentley University