Michaela is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Assurance Group, where she’s responsible for delivering customized audit services to clients. She has significant expertise planning audit work programs, preparing and reviewing work papers, and analyzing and preparing financial statements. With over 12 years of experience in the accounting industry, she specializes in performing audits for financial institutions as well as privately held and publicly traded companies.
Michaela lives in Dunbarton, New Hampshire with her Boston Terrier. When she’s not at Wolf, she enjoys baking and playing floor hockey.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Women in Accounting Committee
- Wolf Employer of Choice Advisory Committee
- Wolf Learning & Development Committee
- Bachelor of Science from Bentley University
- Master of Science in Accounting from Bentley University