Michaela is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Audit group, where she is responsible for delivering customized audit services to clients, as well as leading and managing audit teams.
Michaela resides in Londonderry, NH with her husband, Rob, and Boston terrier, Bella. When she isn’t at Wolf, Michaela enjoys baking cookies and cakes, and playing floor hockey.
Areas of Expertise
Michaela has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry which includes planning the audit work program, preparing and reviewing work papers, analyzing and preparing financial statements, and providing quality client service.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Bentley University, summa cum laude
- Masters of Science in Accountancy, Bentley University, High Distinction
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA’s Women in Accounting Committee