Nicole is a Manager in Wolf’s Audit group, where she is responsible for coordinating and supervising audit services at client locations. She works on a diverse mix of clients including financial institutions, not-for-profits, and manufacturing businesses.
Nicole has five years of audit experience, including planning and completing the audit work program, and effectively preparing and analyzing financial statements to ensure fair presentation in accordance with a variety of accounting frameworks. She has experience working with publicly owned and mutually owned financial institutions.
Nicole resides in Hampden, MA with her husband, Joe, and rescue dog, Bella. When she isn’t auditing, she can be found running, watching sports, and traveling to vineyards.
Areas of Expertise
Nicole’s area of expertise is within Wolf’s financial institutions and not-for-profits. Nicole also has experience working with publicly traded companies.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Western New England University
- Master of Science in Accounting with a concentration in Fraud and Forensics, Western New England University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Women in Accounting Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Young Professional Society of Springfield (YPS)
- Member, Thomas J. O’Connor Animal Adoption Foundation (Board and Finance Committees)
- Member, Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts (Audit Committee)
- Member, Wolf’s Employer of Choice Advisory Committee