Nicole is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Audit group, where she is responsible for coordinating and supervising audit services. This includes planning audit work programs and preparing and reviewing work papers. She works with a diverse mix of clients including financial institutions, not-for-profits, employee benefit plans, and publicly traded companies.
Nicole has nine years of audit experience, including preparing and analyzing financial statements to ensure fair presentation in accordance with a variety of accounting frameworks. Nicole has extensive experience performing audits of internal control over financial reporting to satisfy the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley 404(b).
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) Women in Accounting Committee
- MSCPA Non-Profit Accounting and Auditing Committee
- MSCPA ERISA Accounting and Auditing Committee
- MSCPA Young Professionals Advisory Group
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Young Professional Society of Springfield (YPS)
- Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts, Audit Committee
- Wolf’s Women of Wolf
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Western New England University
- Master of Science in Accounting with a concentration in Fraud and Forensics, Western New England University