Rich is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group and leads the Firm’s Fintech Team. He has over 10 years of experience executing audit engagements and analyzing financial statements for public and private companies. Utilizing his knowledge from working with financial institution and technology companies, he monitors industry advancements and tracks critical trends to provide insight into innovative fintech solutions.
Rich lives in Walpole, Massachusetts with his wife and daughters. When he’s not at work, he enjoys spending time with his family, vacationing on the Cape, supporting Boston sports teams, and playing golf.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Managers Society (FMS)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bryant University
- Master of Science in Accountancy from Northeastern University