Ricky is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Tax Group, where he’s responsible for the Firm’s Tax Professional Practice and Tax Transaction Advisory Services. He provides expert consulting on ongoing tax legislation, technical and compliance tax matters, and complex tax scenario modeling. Ricky also has significant experience conducting tax due diligence reviews, assisting with client acquisition and divestiture transactions, and tax structuring matters.
Prior to joining Wolf, Ricky was a manager in PricewaterhouseCoopers’ (PwC) mergers and acquisitions tax practice, where he provided tax consulting services for both private and public companies. Harnessing his extensive experience, he’s performed tax diligence and structuring services on some of the largest public transactions in the U.S.
Outside of work, Ricky enjoys playing recreational sports, going to stand-up comedy shows, listening to live music, hiking, exploring the great outdoors, and cooking.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Volunteer
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bryant University
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Tax from Bryant University