Robert is the Chief Information Officer, overseeing the complete portfolio of Information Systems and Services (IS) at Wolf. He provides the strategic vision for the future of IS, and aligns IS with the Firm’s business and operational goals. With over 25 years of experience in the IT field, Robert has held multiple operational and management roles with a significant background in high-profile infrastructure and application refresh projects. Before joining Wolf, he served as Director of Information Technology (IT) at the Marine Biological Laboratory and the New England Aquarium.
Robert currently resides in Marshfield, MA with his wife and daughter. Alongside his IT work he’s had a significant musical career, winning multiple Boston Music Awards and founding Boston’s “Entrain” (which has been performing for almost 30 years).
- Allinial Global, Technology Committee
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), Former Member
- Rhode Island Statewide Technical Working Group, Former Member
- Upper Cape Cod Regional Technology School, Advisory Board, Member Emeritus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Saint Michael’s College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management, Executive Training Program “Managing Technical Professionals”