Scott is a Principal in Wolf’s Advisory Group and the Director of the Firm’s Internal Audit Team, where he utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to meet customized client needs in internal audit, risk management, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance. He has expertise in the operational and financial audits of banking including lending, wire transfers, automated clearing house (ACH), and asset liability management. Scott also specializes in developing audit plans for institutions with outsourced and co-sourced audit departments, and utilizes his strong foundation of banking expertise to provide tailored solutions to a variety of industries.
Scott joined Wolf in 2003 and has over 25 years of experience providing internal audit and risk management services. Prior to joining Wolf, he held management and internal audit positions at a credit union with over $500 million in assets, an international accounting firm, FleetBoston Financial, and its predecessors, BankBoston and BayBank.
- Financial Managers Society (FMS), National Internal Audit/Risk Management Council Chairman
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Massachusetts Bank Internal Auditors, Past President
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Arts from Providence College
- Master of Business Administration from Bentley University