Scott is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group and leads the Firm’s Technology Team. He provides audit and advisory services to rapidly growing entrepreneurial technology companies—consulting on complex accounting matters such as revenue recognition, equity and derivative instruments, business combinations, internal control best practices, and corporate governance. He also has significant experience with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrant considerations such as initial public offerings (IPO), reverse mergers, and crowdfunding. Scott joined Wolf in 2002 and has over 30 years of experience as a CPA. His sector expertise includes software, life sciences, biotech, cleantech, fintech, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies.
Scott lives in Hingham, Massachusetts with his wife. When he’s not working with entrepreneurs, he enjoys playing golf, relaxing on the Cape, reading, going to the beach, and collecting wine.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- The Capital Network (TCN)
- Wolf Accounting & Auditing Committee
- Wolf Executive Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Vermont
- Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate