Sean is a Manager in Wolf’s Information Technology (IT) Assurance Services group, where he is responsible for coordinating and executing IT audit services at client locations for our financial, healthcare, educational, and investment planning clients. He has over six years of experience in the IT auditing and information security fields, and maintains several industry certifications.
Sean resides in central MA. When he isn’t at work, he enjoys spending time with family, preparing for endurance races, or training Jiu-Jitsu.
Areas of Expertise
Sean’s expertise consists of IT risk management and assessments, IT audits in Microsoft Windows Security, Network Security (including wireless), Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, General Information Security & Controls, IT Governance, Business Continuity Planning, and Business Application Security.
In addition to the technical audits, Sean has performed work in various compliance areas including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Service Organization Control (SOC) reports, and other industry standards and state privacy laws.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Bentley Unviersity
- Master of Science in Information Security Engineering, SANS Technology Institute
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- GIAC Critical Controls Certification (GCCC)
- GIAC Certified Windows Security Administrator (GCWN)
- Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP)
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association, New England Chapter (ISACA)
- InfraGard, Boston Chapter
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Eastern MA Chapter (ISC)2 (Board Member)