Sean is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s DenSecure group. His role entails developing security reviews and managing projects, including security reviews, penetration tests, social engineering, and threat emulation. Sean has over ten years of experience in consulting and has worked extensively in the financial, healthcare, education, and software sectors.
Sean is also Wolf’s Lead QSA responsible for carrying out PCI DSS audits and mentoring Associate QSAs.
- Eastern Massachusetts (ISC)2– Board Member
- Mass Cyber Center – Mentor
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Audit and Control from Bentley University
- Master of Science, Information Security Engineering from SANS Technology Institute
- CISA, QSA, PCIP, CISSP, CCSP, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCWN, GCCC, GCUX, GCPM, GDAT