As Wolf’s Chief Financial Officer, Teresa directs and oversees all aspects of the Accounting and Finance functions of the Firm. Before being appointed CFO in 2016, she served as a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Audit Group, where she provided audit and assurance services to financial institutions, investment advisors, and closely held commercial businesses in a variety of industries for over 25 years.
Teresa manages budgeting, reporting, and financial analysis for the Firm. She’s worked extensively on financial statement audits (including SEC reporting), initial public offerings (IPO), bank mergers and acquisitions, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance. She also developed and instructed in-house educational programs and oversaw the training curriculum for audit department personnel.
Outside of work, Teresa enjoys spending time with her two children, two cats, and one rescue dog, traveling, and relaxing on the beaches of Maine.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSPCA)
- Wolf Learning & Development Committee
- Wolf Technology Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bryant University