Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) standards provide companies with the foundation to evaluate risks and opportunities from climate change and other sustainability matters that impact their business value. Investors and regulators are increasingly asking for more informational transparency about ESG issues, such as climate-related financial risk, fair labor practices, supply chain standards, and leadership diversity, to understand risks to the market and economy. Without relevant and accurate ESG information, investors, regulators, and other stakeholders could inadequately price or value assets, misallocate capital, or improperly mitigate financial risks.
To help companies stay ahead of ESG’s impact across all industries, Wolf offers a variety of services aimed to provide relevant and actionable consulting conforming with ESG reporting frameworks. Wolf’s 100+ years of experience in rapidly evolving business environments allows us to ensure that you can adapt and grow with ESG initiatives.
Clients We Serve
- Board and Executive Training
- Climate Vulnerability Assessments
- Enterprise Risk Management
- ESG Readiness & Vulnerability Assessments
- External Reporting Assurance
- Carbon and other GHG accounting
- Data Analytics and Model Risk Management
- Policy Development
- Consulting and Reporting on Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators
- Regulatory Compliance
- Strategic Planning