Alan is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group and is co-lead of the Firm’s New Jersey Financial Institutions Team, where he’s responsible for driving firm growth and developing business opportunities across the state and throughout the Mid-Atlantic. He has expertise in U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, balance sheet management, interest rate risk management, and capital and strategic planning.
Alan has over 15 years of experience planning audit engagements, preparing and reviewing work papers, and analyzing financial statements for public and private financial institutions. Prior to joining Wolf, he spent time at a large global accounting firm, and as a consultant to clients in the banking and mortgage-banking industries.
Alan resides in Ocean City, New Jersey with his wife and two children. When he’s not at work, he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, snowboarding, and playing the guitar.
- Financial Managers Society (FMS), Philadelphia Chapter, Director
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- New Jersey Bankers Association (NJBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal Control Certified