Andrew is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Audit group, where he is responsible for coordinating and supervising external audit services. This entails developing the audit plan, reviewing audit documentation, and analyzing financial statements for companies throughout New England. Additionally, he provides consultation on audit and accounting issues, internal control reporting requirements for the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), filings with the Federal Reserve Bank and U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), and employee benefit plan audits.
Areas of Expertise
Andrew has over eight years of experience providing audit, review, and other accounting services to clients in numerous industries, including financial institutions, not-for-profits, pension plans, broker-dealers, manufacturing companies, and closely-held businesses. His financial institution experience includes publicly-traded companies, community banks, and credit unions.
Education & Certifications
- Western New England University, BSBA
- University of Massachusetts, MSA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Young Professional Society of Springfield (YPS)
- Western New England University Alumni Accounting Advisory Council Member
- Boys & Girls Club Family Center of Springfield, MA Board Member