Andrew D. Billeter
Andrew is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group, where he’s responsible for coordinating and supervising external audit services. With his deep industry expertise, he develops audit plans, reviews audit documentation, and analyzes financial statements for companies throughout New England. Andrew was instrumental in the creation of Wolf’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Advisory Services, where he now manages a team that offers premiere support and guidance to organizations across all industries navigating the PPP loan process.
Andrew also provides consultation on accounting issues, internal control reporting requirements for the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), filings with the Federal Reserve Bank and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and employee benefit plan audits. He has over eight years of experience providing services to financial institutions, not-for-profits, pension plans, broker-dealers, manufacturing companies, and closely held businesses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America Family Center of Springfield, Massachusetts, Board Member
- Financial Managers Society (FMS) Boston Chapter, Board Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Western New England University Alumni Accounting Advisory Council
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Western New England University
- Master of Science in Accounting from University of Massachusetts