Anne is a Regulatory Compliance Manager in Wolf’s Regulatory Compliance Services Group. She is responsible for preparing and executing compliance reviews and other compliance services for the firm’s financial institution clients. Anne’s clients include bank holding companies, commercial banks, cooperative banks, community savings banks, trust companies, and credit unions, ranging from $100 million to $10 billion in assets.
Anne has been working with Wolf since 2018. Prior to joining Wolf, Anne had over 30 years of banking experience including branch management, commercial lending, cash management, and running a large multi-state mortgage lending operation. Anne has served in roles such as vice president, compliance officer, BSA officer, and audit committee chair for multiple operations over the course of her career.
Anne performs both consumer and commercial lending compliance audits, and her expertise includes the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Truth-in-Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and the Flood Disaster Protection Act. In addition, Anne performs operational and compliance audits covering the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act).
- Various regional regulatory compliance associations
- Served on the Town of Holbrook’s Finance Committee 2015-2018
- Town Meeting Member 2015-present
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from University of Massachusetts
- Master of Science in Psychology from Boston University
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)