Cody D. Belland
Cody is a Manager in Wolf’s Tax Department and has been with Wolf & Company since 2015. He provides tax compliance, planning, and consulting services to both businesses and individuals, advising closely held businesses, business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals. For businesses, he specializes in flow-through entities in industries such as manufacturing, technology, food processing, real estate, professional services, and cryptocurrency/blockchain.
Cody is also a licensed attorney in Massachusetts and previously worked as a student attorney for the Michigan State University Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic as well as an intern for the United States Department of Justice’s Tax Division. He is currently pursuing a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) at Georgetown Law and serves as the chair of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) Tax Committee.
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Tax Committee Chairman, Firm Ambassador and CPA Advocate, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Committee Member
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Bar Member
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law
- Master of Laws in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center