Derek is a Principal in Wolf’s Audit Group and leads the Firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Practice, where he coordinates and supervises audits, and communicates new accounting standards to clients to ensure comprehensive service. He has nearly 20 years of experience providing audit, review, and business advisory services to privately held and publicly traded businesses. His clients include investment advisors and their pooled investment funds (including private equity and venture capital funds), healthcare entities, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, non-profits, software developers, and professional service firms.
Derek lives in Dedham, MA with his wife. When he’s not at work, he enjoys running, cycling, playing soccer and golf, and traveling with his wife.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Wolf Accounting Standards Task Force
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting from Nichols College
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate