Matt is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Information Technology (IT) Assurance Services group where he is responsible for managing IT audit services for a large variety of Wolf’s clients. Matt has worked extensively in the financial, healthcare, education, and software sectors. Matt has over nine years of consulting experience.
Matt has managed various projects involving business continuity and disaster recovery, vendor management, cybersecurity, vulnerability management, network/application-level security, and Service Organization Control (SOC) reports. Matt has significant experience with evaluating institutions utilizing FFIEC, NIST, Critical Security Controls (CSC) and HIPAA Security Rule frameworks.
- Accountable Leader of Financial Technology Practice
- Lead Manager of Crypto Service Offering
- Wolf Committee for Developing Innovative Products and Services
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Audit and Control from Bentley University
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISACA