Rita is a Manager in Wolf’s Information Technology (IT) Assurance Services group, where she is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing IT audit services for clients in a variety of industries, including the financial, educational, commercial, and healthcare sectors. She interned with Wolf in the summer of 2010 before joining the Firm full-time in July 2011.
Rita resides in Boston, MA. When she is not exploring new restaurants or traveling, she can be found cooking at home or speed-reading a new book.
Areas of Expertise
Rita’s expertise is in facilitating and performing Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Data Validations for a wide array of financial institutions. Her specialties include: IT audit, data analysis, vendor management, disaster recovery planning, IT governance, various application security reviews, compliance, and risk management.
In addition to the technical audits, she has performed work in various compliance areas including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 internal control testing, Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No.18, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) reports.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Bentley University
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- National and New England Chapters of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)