May 24, 2023
Location: Harraseeket Inn, Freeport
Jared will be speaking on the topic of The Latest on ESG and Impact Investing on Wednesday, May 24.
Investing strategies focused on ESG are not just the latest trend, rather such sustainable investment approaches had previously been referred to as investing around PPP (People, Profitability, and Planet) and Impact investing. Frameworks are maturing and regulatory requirements are beginning to surface related to the topic of ESG and supporting retail and institutional investors achieving their Impact investment goals. In this session, you will learn the background for the renewed focus on sustainable impact investing as well as how investment managers are incorporating principles for responsible investing into investment strategies now and what can be expected in the future.
- How institutional investors are changing their investment strategies around environmental and social issues
- What frameworks managers and advisors are using to meet ESG investment goals
- Understand the specific issues being captured into ESG ratings and how ESG ratings are getting captured in investment decisions
- The developments within the regulatory environment in response to concerns of greenwashing
- A peek into the future of ESG investing and reporting