November 13, 2022, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Principal & Chief Information Security Officer
Location: Best Western Premier, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Wolf is a proud sponsor of the PA Bankers: Digital Banking Conference.
Will and Sean will speak on the topic of Human Operated Ransomware: How Attackers Deploy It & How You Can Stop It at 4 PM.
Human operated ransomware is a global issue that costs organizations across every corporate vertical billions of dollars each year. Industries have been significantly impacted this past year, with malicious actors capitalizing on the fear and panic surrounding the latest major news stories. Please join us for this workshop where we’ll demonstrate how to develop a threat model of tactics and techniques performed by these adversary groups and implement a robust ransomware cybersecurity defense.
- What a threat emulation exercise is, what it’s designed to do, and how it differs from other technical exercises you may be performing
- The landscape of tools and services that can assist in executing a threat emulation exercise
- How to build an efficient framework for running these exercises internally
- Actionable remediation strategies to mitigate the effects of an attack
- How to identify, remediate, and document gaps in your current security controls
- Techniques to institute strong security controls to prevent your organization from falling victim to an attack