When you cross borders, you want experienced tax professionals with extensive knowledge of both domestic and international tax regimes. Wolf & Company will help you plan for the implications of doing business and working abroad (outbound), and plan for foreign businesses operating in the United States (inbound). Our team works diligently to assist you in maintaining compliance with U.S. taxation of cross-border activity.
If you’re a tax professional in need of international tax compliance services, Wolf can also support you as you support your client. Our international tax team specializes in working with EAs, CPAs, attorneys, and other tax professionals relative to their entity and individual U.S. international compliance obligations. As a trusted advisor, we identify necessary reporting, advise on filings, or review work papers and prepared forms to ensure accuracy in our evolving compliance landscape.
Our membership with Allinial Global, an association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms with offices in North America and throughout the world, will provide you with tax experience and expertise wherever you are.
- Establishing Inbound & Outbound Operations
- Expatriation Analysis
- FIRPTA Withholding & Reporting
- Foreign Bank Account & Foreign Asset Reporting – FinCEN Form 114 & Form 8938
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion Analysis
- Foreign Form Review – Form 5471, 5472, 8621, 8865, 8858, 926, etc.
- Foreign Tax Credit Planning
- Forms 1065/1120-S Schedule K-2/K-3 Reporting
- Form W-8 Review & Process Analysis (Form W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8IMY, Etc.)
- GILTI/FDII Modeling
- IRS Streamlined & Delinquent Information Submission Return Procedure Filings
- Non-Resident Withholding & Reporting (Forms 1042,1042-S, 1042-T and 8804,8805 and 8813)
- Section 962 Election Analysis & Modeling
- Tax Treaty Analysis