Cybersecurity and information security are some of the most important aspects contributing to the safety and sustainability of an organization. For those organizations that may not want to hire a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), a virtual CISO (vCISO) is a great option. A vCISO is an outsourced practitioner who offers their time and insight to an organization on an ongoing basis (usually part-time and remotely).
Our vCISO’s work directly with your team—providing in-depth analyses of your controls, step-by-step guidance, and innovative solutions to address your organizations unique needs and security challenges. These advisory services bridge gaps between regulatory obligations and business objectives, while improving your overall security infrastructure. By prioritizing resources, evaluating risks, and implementing sturdy frameworks, Wolf can help strengthen your brand’s reputation and the integrity of your organization at a fraction of the cost of an internal CISO.
Clients We Serve
- Audit Coordination (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS, SOC 2)
- Corrective Action Plan Development and Execution
- Cybersecurity Risk & Oversight
- Governance and Board Strategy Development
- Incident Response Plan Development & Training
- Logical, Physical, & Remote Access
- Network, Data, & Asset Security
- Security Awareness Program Development
- Security Plan, Framework, and Policy Development
- Vulnerability Assessment